Saturday, September 12, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 1:2-3

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 1:2-3
"For behold, their wars are exceedingly fierce among themselves; and because of their hatred they put to death every Nephite that will not deny the Christ.
And I, Moroni, will not deny the Christ; wherefore, I wander whithersoever I can for the safety of mine own life."

Moroni finished abridging the Jaredite records and having not yet perished he writes to us again. The condition is the Lamanites will kill anyone that will not deny the Christ. I hope if I was in that same condition I would say "I, Renee, will not deny the Christ." What is interesting to me is that he wanders. He's not staying put where it isn't safe to be. We know eventually he wanders to where he will hide up the record where young Joseph Smith one day lives.


Day 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment