Sunday, September 13, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 2:2-3

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 2:2-3
"And he called them by name, saying: Ye shall call on the Father in my name, in mighty prayer; and after ye have done this ye shall have power that to him upon whom ye shall lay your hands, ye shall give the Holy Ghost; and in my name shall ye give it, for thus do mine apostles.
Now Christ spake these words unto them at the time of his first appearing; and the multitude heard it not, but the disciples heard it; and on as many as they laid their hands, fell the Holy Ghost."

I reflected on my baptism when afterwards my father laid his hands upon my head and gave me the gift of the Holy Ghost.  I was only 8 years old but I needed it then, I need it now. How grateful I am for the guiding influence the gift of the holy ghost has been in my life. I never want to lose it.



Day 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment