Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Galatians 3:8

Today's Favorite Verse: Galatians 3:8
"And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed."

What I realized for the first time is that even in Abraham's day a way was prepared for the gospel to be preached to the gentiles. I can't describe what I just put together because I always knew the gentiles were adoption into the house of Israel when converted. I guess what I didn't appreciate is how far back the knowledge of this went. So why was it a new concept to the apostles that the gospel was to be taken to the gentiles? I guess it's like today, we don't do certain things until we are told the time is now to do so. When the time of the gentiles is fulfilled then the gospel will be preached to the Jews.



Day 1667

No comments:

Post a Comment