Saturday, December 11, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Samuel 22:33

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Samuel 22:33
"God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect."

The words that stood out to me were strength, power and perfect. Though I know I am hopelessly flawed and of myself will never be perfect, I can be made perfect through Christ. The Savior's atonement allows me to lean on Him as I repent and grow. I want to be like Him. He is my strength. He helps me to be strong in doing what is right, even though others might mock and try to tear me down for my faith, and trying to be obedient. He gives me strength to say what he wants me to say. His power is a protective shield He gives me. It is the power to overcome the fiery darts of the adversary, and stay the course ahead towards Him.



Day 2448

No comments:

Post a Comment