Saturday, December 4, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Samuel 15:4, 7

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Samuel 15:4, 7
"Absalom said moreover, Oh that I were made judge in the land, that every man which hath any suit or cause might come unto me, and I would do him justice!
And it came to pass after forty years, that Absalom said unto the king, I pray thee, let me go and pay my vow, which I have vowed unto the LORD, in Hebron.

Absalom wants the kingdom, he stole the hearts of the men of Israel, while he worked his plan for 40 years. I thought about how cunning and deceptive he was. How he uses the ploy to serve the Lord as a means to ensnare his father. Certainly he was a follower of Satan, and a wolf in sheep's clothing. I thought about, regardless of how evil his plan was, it was exposed in enough time for David and his people to escape. The Lord is always a step ahead of our enemies if we trust Him.



Day 2441

No comments:

Post a Comment