Thursday, December 8, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 22:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

I remember when I was younger you would hear people proudly say all their children have served missions, and married in the temple. So few now can say that. Those that once could say that are now seeing their adult children fall away from the church. Why is this happening? Is the promise gone? As I pondered on this I thought of all the teachers my children had in their life time, and as adults. They were not just under my influence. Children now have social media and the internet that present things I would have never taught them. Schools teach them things I would have never taught them. I cannot help but think its the compilation of all the influences that teach a child and that directs what path they will follow. What a blessing the "Come, Follow Me" program is to members of the church, if they would use it.



Day 2809

No comments:

Post a Comment