Saturday, December 24, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 7:20

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 7:20
"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."

I remember when I was 8 years old and baptized. I had it in my head that I would be perfect and do nothing wrong after it. I wanted to stay clean. The day wasn't even over and I already got in trouble. I was devastated and thought I blew it. It took time to grow and mature and realize I can never be perfect by myself. This is why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this earth and atoned for my sins. It was a infinite and eternal atonement. One that covered all sins, and helps carry my burdens. I am so grateful for the gift given by my Savior Jesus Christ. Seems such a fitting night to reflect on this.



Day 2825

No comments:

Post a Comment