Sunday, December 18, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 1:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 1:10
"Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us."

As I have pondered on the frailties of man, his sins and his weaknesses I see that man is the same throughout all time. Doesn't matter what dispensation or period someone lived the natural man is the same. I have also come to see that the spirit never teaches me something new. It is only new to me. This comes into the law of witnesses and how I can understand what I have learned is truth because I will see if confirmed through other talks, scriptures or lessons. Every person that has walked on this earth has the same opportunities for sin and sorrow, pride or humility, happiness or pain. We all will be accounted for how we followed the laws of God, or the light of Christ that would guide us.



Day 2819

No comments:

Post a Comment