Saturday, October 29, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 133:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 133:1
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

As I was pondering on this I thought how this will never happen until the Lord returns and reigns over the earth. Then I realized I was wrong. Just like the city of Enoch where a Zion people dwelt, there will be another Zion, a New Jerusalem for His people. We will be there waiting for Him living in unity and peace. Trying to live in unity with others is exactly what we need to work at now. As with anything we learn we need to practice at it, even if others don't want to live in unity. It's good to exercise those none contentious and peace loving muscles, even if you feel very alone. I think the biggest thing I am working on right now is holding my peace and not saying what I really want to say. It's amazing what insight I'm given as I practice this.



Day 2770

No comments:

Post a Comment