Monday, October 24, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 128:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 128:1
"Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways."

This made me think of how "God is no respecter of persons". All have an opportunity to "come unto Him".

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"
(Acts 10:34)

"For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion."
(Doctrine and Covenants 1:35)

"And for your salvation I give unto you a commandment, for I have heard your prayers, and the poor have complained before me, and the rich have I made, and all flesh is mine, and I am no respecter of persons."
(Doctrine and Covenants 38:16)



Day 2765

No comments:

Post a Comment