Friday, October 14, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 118:13, 23

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 118:13, 23
"Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."

I found so many verses in this chapter that applied to what transpired today. I even had someone quote me a different verse. Interesting how that works out. I chose these two verses as a recap of what I felt today. I felt protected and watched over. I marveled at the timing of different events that had taken place. They built upon each other to build a strong case against someone that tried to cause great harm. I really do marvel at how things have turned out. The Lord has truly helped me. Someone trying to cause harm has actually brought great healing to others, because they failed.



Day 2755

No comments:

Post a Comment