Thursday, October 13, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 117:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 117:2
"For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD."

Last night I could not sleep, which was so unlike me. Such a troubling issue had appeared and it all stemmed down to who was telling the truth. I came to understand what gaslighting meant. Because of all these intrigues and untruths I needed to discover where to begin to resolve this issue. I could have no rest so I got up and went into my office. I prayed for guidance and peace. Peace came quickly, and then the inspiration that was needed. Through new eyes I could quietly pace myself through the issue and discover where the source of the untruth came from. Next, I was impressed on what needed to be said and to whom. Above all things I knew my role was to speak truth to open the dialog so there could be resolution. Once I had the plan I spent some time reading the scriptures, until my mind was totally cleared. Then I went back to bed.

In the morning I followed through on all the impressions I received. It is amazing to me to see how all things that had been a concern fell into place. I was speaking to the correct person, and now that we were on the same page we could work together in unison, where untruths and intrigues couldn't enter in. I am so grateful for the mercy and kindness the Lord has extended to me. Truth comes from the Lord and he will help you find it.



Day 2754

No comments:

Post a Comment