Monday, February 28, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 1:7

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 1:7
"In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee."

I know this story so well. Solomon asks for wisdom and knowledge so he can judge the people. God said because this was in his heart, and he didn't ask for riches, wealth, honour or a long life, that he is blessed with all of these also. This made me wonder what my response would be if the Lord came to me at night and asked "What shall I give thee?"

One thing is for sure it would have to be what is already in my heart. When you try to think of what is in your heart it's hard to say. Then I remembered what I pray for every day. I am serious about my desire for it. Everyday I am blessed with it.



Day 2527

No comments:

Post a Comment