Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 25:3

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 25:3
"Of Jeduthun: the sons of Jeduthun; Gedaliah, and Zeri, and Jeshaiah, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the hands of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied with a harp, to give thanks and to praise the LORD."

I wondered, "How do you prophesy with a harp?" Then I thought of all the beautiful inspirational hymns. I then remembered this morning as I was listening to general conference talks I had the desire to listen to the song "Peace in Christ". I got so busy in my day that I didn't have a chance to look it up and listen to it. I found it and did so now. As I sat and absorbed the words I could see all that is promised and that is prophesy.



Day 2522

No comments:

Post a Comment