Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 106:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 106:6

"And again, verily I say unto you, there was joy in heaven when my servant Warren bowed to my scepter, and separated himself from the crafts of men;"

This verse stood out to me tonight because as I watched the chaos unfold today I had peace, and did not feel part of this world. I guess you would say I feel "separated...from the crafts of men".

"I have given them they word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
I prayer not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."
(John 17:14-16)

There is peace when you know where to put your trust and where to stand. That is with the Lord. We had a marvelous general conference talk "Love Your Enemies" this past October 2020 by President Dallin H. Oaks. I could see the days he prepared us for. Who would have thought it would turn out like this.



Day 2109

No comments:

Post a Comment