Sunday, January 3, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 103:36

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 103:36

"All victory and glory is brought to pass unto you through your diligence, faithfulness, and prayers of faith."

This verse reminded me of a discussion we had during family scripture reading today. It was the reminder that all the good that we do, all the strokes of genius or ideas that we have, we give credit to God for them. As I ponder on this verse, that even if success is obtained because I was faithful, diligent and prayerful, it still doesn't mean that I did it. The whole reason for any victory is because of the inspiration that came through the spirit, and the will of God. I needed to live worthy to receive it. We have to be mindful of where we give credit.

Day 2106

No comments:

Post a Comment