Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 33:8

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 33:8
"Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou wilt hear them."

I feel like I've been living like this for ages now. Even more so after the pandemic, and now the riots. I would be a very rich person, if I could have a penny for every time I have resisted commenting on something that has been posted online. Truly the spirit is indeed richer to take my concerns to the Lord and he comforts me. I am warned over and over again to stay out of it, say nothing. Rarely, am I impressed to comment. I am learning to be patient and wait for truth to come out which only time will tell. I am learning to let the spirit guide me over the muddy fast waters. I am learning the wisdom in obedience.


Day 1891

No comments:

Post a Comment