Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: John 15:14-15

Today's Favorite Verse: John 15:14-15
"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."

I know I can have a friend in Jesus, but does he consider me his friend? I hope so.

"And again I say unto you, my friends, for from henceforth I shall call you friends, it is expedient that I give unto you this commandment, that ye become even as my friends in days when I was with them, traveling to preach the gospel in my power;"
(Doctrine and Covenants 84:77)

When I saw this picture I immediately thought of friends.



Day 3171

No comments:

Post a Comment