Saturday, December 16, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 4:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 4:7
"And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?"

I find this so interesting because I quoted a very similar verse to a few others today. It is revelation given to Joseph Smith in being able to identify if someone is of God or has given the adversary power.

"Wherefore, I the Lord ask you this question—unto what were ye ordained?"
(Doctrine and Covenants 50:13)

Knowing by what authority, and power someone has been ordained makes an absolute difference in how that person should be received when they say they speak for God. I do believe in a living prophet, and that is Russell M. Nelson. He has been ordained by proper priesthood authority and the laying on of hands. He is called of God to be prophet at this time.

I also saw today someone that is an absolute false prophet. They are a political leader that feels they were called like Moses to be a leader at this time. The only thing biblical about this politician is being the embodiment of a false prophet spoken there. I was amazed as I listened to them relate receiving revelation at night, and rising to political power. Parts of it were counterfeit to a story I heard of President Nelson. This politician's god is an unholy god, the adversary himself. How can you mix politics and religion I asked myself? Even Jesus Christ was not a political religious leader. No man is going to set that up for Him. It is so sad to see once good faithful people now being deceived.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
(Matthew 24:24)



Day 3181

No comments:

Post a Comment