Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: John 14:26

Today's Favorite Verse: John 14:26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

I pictured the apostles writing about Jesus. How the Holy Ghost would bring His words to their remembrances. When we remember and ponder on our experiences we can see things with new eyes. John even said he could not write them all.

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."
(John 21:25)

I know as I read the scriptures I have things I read a long time ago come into my mind. It always amazes me, because with those two thoughts, new thoughts are built upon it and new understanding is laid. The Holy Ghost will teach us.



Day 3170

No comments:

Post a Comment