Friday, January 20, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 14:7, 32

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 14:7, 32
"The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it."

trust in it = OR seek refuge in it.

I remember when Covid-19 was first spreading around the globe. This first verse came to mind and warmed my heart when I heard people in lock down singing. By the time in reached my area people were fighting each other. There was no singing only protests. What comes after in this chapter is where we are all headed. I love this last verse. It gives me hope that there will be a place of refuge as I trust in the Lord.



Day 2852

No comments:

Post a Comment