Saturday, May 21, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 14:17

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 14:17
"My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity."

I thought of repentance and how our sins are remembered no more. I had not thought of them sealed up in a bag but I can understand why Job said that. I am grateful for this gift of repentance and the Savior's atonement that makes this possible. I am glad my sins are sealed up and remembered no more. The world may preach no forgiveness and haunt you with your past, but the Lord will not do that, if you have truly repented of them. This is true mercy and grace.

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
(Jeremiah 31:34"

"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."
(Doctrine and Covenants 58:42)



Day 2609

No comments:

Post a Comment