Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 10:12-13

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 10:12-13
"Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee."

Job understand and acknowledges that what has befallen him is according to God's will. He is submissive to this, even though he still grieves. I believe even with all this the spirit is with him and gives him comfort and strength. It reminds me of an angel coming to Christ to strengthen him while in the garden of Gethsemane.
"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."
(Luke 22:42-43)



Day 2605

No comments:

Post a Comment