Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 11:3-6

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 11:3-6
"Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed?
For thou hast said, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes.
But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee;
And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth."

With such friends who needs enemies? In fact I think Job's enemies would be kinder to him. As I pondered on Job and his suffering I thing the words of his friends would hurt worse than loosing his children, homes and property, and even his health. This is the worse type of torment, for how do you see God's hand in it? I pondered on persecution and how the saints will face it in the coming days. Persecution begins from those that once called themselves saints and now fight against it. They are there to destroy your faith in God, and bring you down to destruction. I thought of how spiritually prepared we need to be to be able to endure this type of opposition. Someone play head games with you is the worse.



Day 2606

No comments:

Post a Comment