Thursday, March 31, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 32:7

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 32:7
"Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:"

This chapter for some reason reminded me of Ukraine and it being under siege by Russia, but I know I do not understand the full depth of how it applies. I found this talk given by Russell M. Nelson, before he was the prophet, that referenced this verse.

"Foster your faith. Fuse your focus with an eye single to the glory of God. “Be strong and courageous” and you will be given power and protection from on high. “For I will go before your face,” the Lord declared. “I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up” The great latter-day work of which we are a part shall be accomplished. Prophecies of the ages shall be fulfilled. “For with God all things are possible”  I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
(Russell M. Nelson, "With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible", April 1988 General Conference)



Day 2558

No comments:

Post a Comment