Saturday, February 13, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 4:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 4:3

"Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;"

This reminded me of a video that I saw where Elder David A.Bednar spoke about "free" agency. He explains that there is no "free agency", only moral agency. He also spoke about Heavenly Father's plan and there was only one plan, but Satan rebelled against the Father's plan. It is important to understand that Satan is a rebel. Elder Bednar also explained there was no pre-existence, only pre-mortal existence. What it showed me was it's so important to understand and use the right words when explaining the plan of salvation. When we don't pay attention to the details, we can go off course.


Devotional for Single Adults, November 9, 2019 in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.

Day 2147

No comments:

Post a Comment