Friday, February 12, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 3:7, 18

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 3:7, 18

"And I, the Lord God, formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, the first flesh upon the earth, the first man also; nevertheless, all things were before created; but spiritually were they created and made according to my word."
And I, the Lord God, said unto mine Only Begotten, that it was not good that man should be alone; wherefore, I will make an help meet for him."

As I have listened to and read the creation story the part that I had the hardest time with was God creating woman as a help meet for Adam. My mind would always wonder, "What if Eve didn't want to be Adam's wife?", "What if she wasn't attracted to him or didn't fall in love with him?", "Did she just have to be assigned to be his wife?" Then one day I realized God created everything spiritually before they were created physically. That means he knew Adam and Eve before he created them physically as the first man and woman on the earth. I think God knew they loved each other, making Eve the perfect help meet for Adam. I love it when I have questions and when I give it time the answers will come, and all the pieces just fall together.



Day 2146

No comments:

Post a Comment