Friday, February 19, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Abraham 2:12

Today's Favorite Verse: Abraham 2:12

"Now, after the Lord had withdrawn from speaking to me, and withdrawn his face from me, I said in my heart: Thy servant has sought thee earnestly; now I have found thee;"

I'm not sure I can describe how I feel reading this verse. I can really hear Abraham voice in this. I can't recall when I've read a passage that shows what a person was thinking and said to themselves after an spiritual event happened. There probably is, but I just can't recall one. It's something I will watch for now. I think that inner dialog with one's self is so important. It's that confirmation by the Spirit to really know where you stand. This is just one of those verses that you don't just know it you feel it. I can just picture the awe of it all.



Day 2153

No comments:

Post a Comment