Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 78:18

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 78:18

"And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours."

This made me reflect on all the changes that took place in the church prior to this pandemic hitting. How we were all lead along, totally unaware at the time that a pandemic would hit. Instead members of the church were able to smoothly transition over to holding church in our homes. That makes me so hopeful for the future. I wonder what changes to come I will see? I am sure whatever it is we will be lead along in a manner that prepares for the Savior's Second Coming.


Day 2081

No comments:

Post a Comment