Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 92:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 92:1

"Verily, thus saith the Lord, I give unto the united order, organized agreeable to the commandment previously given, a revelation and commandment concerning my servant Frederick G. Williams, that ye shall receive him into the order. What I say unto one I say unto all."

In this verse I focused on "What I say unto one I say unto all". It reminded me of my Pathway class on the Book of Mormon, and learning the study skill Substitution. This is where I insert my name in the scriptures and follow the pronouns. So where this verse says Frederick G. Williams, I would read it Renee M. Zamora. This was an easy concept to understand because of what Nephi had said earlier.

"And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning."
(1 Nephi 19:23)



Day 2095

No comments:

Post a Comment