Sunday, December 6, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 75:10

 Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 75:10

"Calling on the name of the Lord for the Comforter, which shall teach them all things that are expedient for them-"

This chapter is speaking of the missionaries that are being called out. I pondered on how unprepared they were in consideration of what training missionaries receive today. Yet they weren't, because both groups still have to be taught by the Spirit. I pondered on how this is the way I understand the scriptures. Now, I would not consider reading my scripture without having first prayed for the Spirit so I may understand them. I have also come to understand that what I am taught is expedient for today, more understanding will come as needed. 

Day 2078

No comments:

Post a Comment