Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 10:11, 14

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 10:11, 14
"And this land shall be a land of liberty unto the Gentiles, and there shall be no kings upon the land, who shall raise up unto the Gentiles.
For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words."

Jacob is speaking about this, the American continent. Tomorrow is Independence Day, and it seems so ironic when we are on the verge of the voice of the people setting up a king. I never pictured the end times looking like this. I don't know how the Lord will stop this. His promise is sure that those that raise up a king will perish. Will it be at the Lord's coming or before? I don't know, but I feel like Ether. Instead of viewing these things within the cavity of a rock, I'm viewing them online.

"Now the last words which are written by Ether are these: Whether the Lord will that I be translated, or that I suffer the will of the Lord in the flesh, it mattereth not, if it so be that I am saved in the kingdom of God. Amen."
(Ether 15:34)


Day 3381



No comments:

Post a Comment