Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 8:24-25

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 8:24-25
"And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

This part of Daniel's vision would not be fulfilled until the "last end", or end times. As I read it I thought "I know who this person is, it sure sounds like him." I noticed I marked this verse as having been my favorite verse in the past. I looked and almost 4.5 years ago, on 28 Feb 2019 I wrote about it. I was shocked to see then that I wrote we "probably wouldn't understand it completely until it is fulfilled". A lot has sure happened in 4.5 years. What's really sad is today I showed my son another article about how this person has caused people to not only abandoned his ship, they are also abandoning their faith and any belief in God, as they get away from him. That type of behavior has all the ear-marks of being anti-Christ. Of course, I am not a prophet, so I'm not going to say this person's name. What I do know is if its not him, then it will be someone very much like him.



Day 3017

No comments:

Post a Comment