Friday, July 7, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 10:2-3, 12

Today's Favorite Verse: Daniel 10:2-3, 12
"In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words."

Daniels mourning is in an act of humbling himself and seeking forgiveness for himself and his people. He was in this condition for three weeks. I love how it shows the Lord heard him from the very first day. Sometimes we are left to feel we are not forgiven, to find out how sincere we are. Daniel not only prayed he also fasted. If we feel our prayers for forgiveness are not heard then add fasting to it.



Day 3019

No comments:

Post a Comment