Monday, May 29, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 20:40-41

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 20:40-41
"For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen."

This made me reflect on the importance of attending the temple. How necessary it is for all the saints worldwide to have the same opportunity to worship there. Temple worship is where we can be brought out "from the people" or the world. This reminded me of Pastor Jeff McCullough and his wife's recent tour of the Saratoga Springs, UT temple. I loved his wife's comments on how it made her feel that "sense of longing, and desire for peace and rest, safety and refuge." We all need that.



Day 2981

No comments:

Post a Comment