Monday, May 22, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 13:17-18

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 13:17-18
"Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,
And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?"

Pillows = HEB bands or coverings to the elbows (trappings for magical arts)

Why is it that woman are more apt to get into dark things? They play with things they should not. They are easily deceived into following false gods and play with the occult. I thought about the energy healers, tarot card readers and those that summon the law of attraction. They think they do good and help others with these devices of the devil, but instead they destroy their souls along with those they trap with them. When I would see once good members I knew fall into these things, I felt responsible to warn them. My rule was I would only mention it to them once. I found that warning never worked. Once they were promoting their priestcrafts to others my words meant nothing. I since learned to just hold my peace, and drift away. It may mean I stop following you on Facebook, because I don't want to watch your train wreck. The direction has been reinforced by President Nelson telling us to be peacemakers and not to contend. I figure if I hold my peace maybe someday when they are ready, they may seek me out with ears that will really hear. In the mean time I will pray for you.



Day 2974

No comments:

Post a Comment