Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 29:35

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 29:35
"On the eighth day ye shall have a solemn assembly: ye shall do no servile work therein:"

I don't observe the feasts and make blood sacrifices but I have participated in several solemn assembly. The last was in the April 2018 General Conference when President Russell M. Nelson was sustained as prophet, seer and revelator and president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I found it and watched it again. What a spiritually moving occasion that was. I then went back and watched the solemn assembly for both President Thomas S. Monson and President Gordon B. Hinckley. As I have participated in them I always think about how the Lord's house is a house of order.



Day 2305

No comments:

Post a Comment