Thursday, July 8, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 16:21, 26, 41

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 16:21, 26, 41
"Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.
And he spake into the congregation, saying, Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest ye be consumed in all their sins.
But on the morrow all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron, saying, Ye have killed the people of the Lord."

The Lord cleaned house of those that apostatized. In fact the three main rebels and there families were swallowed up in the earth, 250 rebels were consumed by fire, and 14,700 died of a plague. As I read this I thought of apostates in my day. How quickly people are deceived and swallowed up in their priestcrafts. When I identify the direction the individuals are headed I read or listen to nothing of theirs. I separate and touch nothing they are preaching. It has sickened me to even see them use "Come, Follow Me" to draw people in. Not all social media contented providers that use that name are friends of the church. You truly need the spirit with you to get through the minefields out there. Their day will come, as it happens to any that wait to deceive. The teachers of priestcrafts will be excommunicated and their supporters in apostasy will cry "You removed those that are only guilty of loving the Lord." We have to be very careful what side we are on. Stick with the prophet and you won't go astray.




Day 2292

No comments:

Post a Comment