Thursday, June 24, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 2:10, 12

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 2:10, 12
"On the south side shall be the standard of the camp of Reuben according to their armies: and the captain of the children of Reuben shall be Elizur the son of Shedeur.
And those which pitch by him shall be the tribe of Simeon: and the captain of the children of Simeon shall be Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai."

As I was reading about which tribe will camp next to another I had to smile, when I could see a practical application for something in the scriptures. It made me think about my recent efforts in organizing my food storage area. It took a lot of thought to inventory, count and find a home where things would fit. The project is still not done. Though now I can see I am on the right track in my efforts with taking care in how things are setup.


Day 2278

No comments:

Post a Comment