Thursday, June 3, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 8:23

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 8:23

"And he slew it; and Moses took of the blood of it, and put it upon the tip of Aaron's right ear, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot."

I sat here wondering why would the Lord have Moses do this? What does this mean? Then I realized something and what it meant. I do not think these ordinances I'm reading about in the bible were performed without words. I've been reading this in silence as just acts, which would seem very unclear. It's just like the temple today if all people saw were pictures. The words that go with this are so sacred they were not recorded. All I think we have described is the outward appearance.



Day 2257

No comments:

Post a Comment