Thursday, June 17, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 22:29

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 22:29
"And when ye will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving unto the Lord, offer it at your own will."

I just learned tonight that I missed the email sent 11 hours ago that my temple was in Phase 3 and I could finally schedule an appointment to go. Eleven hours later there was nothing left to schedule. My heart is literally broken and I am grieving at the loss. I wanted to go so badly. Now I can understand why the Lord said to make our sacrifices of thanksgiving and offered at our own will. What a waste of the priest's and your time if you didn't make an offering willing. It would just break my heart even further to think of anyone going to the temple unwillingly right now, when there is just such limited opportunities for many of us to go. I know I cannot be the only one that would have gone rejoicing, if I could have been in your shoes.



Day 2271

No comments:

Post a Comment