Sunday, June 6, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 11:46-47

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 11:46-47
"This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:
To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten."

As I'm reading this I'm thinking "I'm so glad we don't have to live the law of Moses anymore. I would have a hard time understanding this." I'm sure this was not only for obedience but a matter of health and safety given the time frame and means of food preservation and sanitation. Then I remembered a discussion our family had during scripture reading. There was something I need to do some research on regarding what the church leaders are saying today. As I reflected on this I could see my time frame isn't much different. Guidance during the pandemic was spelled out on what would keep us safe.



Day 2260

No comments:

Post a Comment