Sunday, April 11, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 45:5, 7-8

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 45:5, 7-8

"Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.
And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt."

I love this part of the story. Seeing the absolute timing and purpose of the Lord. Joseph trusts the Lord, and that also allows him to forgive and rise above any wrongs done to him earlier. He is grateful for his trials for out of them came greater things. I reflected on this past year with a world wide pandemic. The preparations that were made before this happened. How I have been able to grow spiritually without stepping inside of the church for over a year. The family is closer, and stronger. Great things come out of trials, I have come to be grateful for them.



Day 2204

No comments:

Post a Comment