Thursday, April 22, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 6:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 6:6

"Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:"

This make me think of the Savior's atoning sacrifice. It wasn't just for my sins, it was for my sorrows, grief's, disappointments, and the burdens and abuse received by the hands of others. The Lord's arm is always stretched out to receive me, love and carry me through these times. In all of this I must rise above what is done to me and what I past through, and that only can be done through the atonement of Jesus Christ.



Day 2215

No comments:

Post a Comment