Monday, May 25, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 25:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 25:6
"For many of them, after having suffered much loss and so many afflictions, began to be stirred up to remembrance of the words which Aaaron and his brethren had preached to them in their land; therefore they began to disbelieve the traditions of their fathers, and to believe in the Lord, and that he gave great power unto the Nephites; and thus there were many of them converted in the wilderness."

I reflected on how this was both an amazing spiritual time and also a terrible time with much loss of life among the Lamanites. It was through the loss of life though that people's hearts were softened and they did turn to the Lord. I hope after this pandemic is over and life has stabilized that I will find myself closer to the Lord than I was when it started. That I would have grown in spiritual self-reliance, personal revelation, and have the spirit as my guide. All would be worth it then.


Day 1883

No comments:

Post a Comment