Saturday, April 11, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse - Acts 7:50

Today's favorite verse: Acts 7:50
"Hath not my hand made all these things?"

This chapter was a powerful testimony of Stephen of the history of Israel and the role Moses played as a prototype of Christ. Then he is stoned to death and while in the act asks the Lord to lay not that sin on their charge, in other words he forgives them. I was touched by this but my verse today is a thought that came to me while reading.

This verse makes us see that all things were created by God. There has been political discussion by our leaders saying that a business didn't create their business it was the government that made that. The businesses are upset that their hard work and effort is not being recognized for creating their business. Now I see how both discussions are wrong. Our country needs to get back to saying God made that. By the grace of God we do all things.




No comments:

Post a Comment