Saturday, April 18, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse - Acts 14:22

Today's favorite verse: Acts 14:22
"Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

In this chapter we see the saints are persecuted for sharing the gospel. Paul is stoned near to death and later revives.  Just last night in family scripture reading we had a long discussion on why we must go through tribulations, this verse made me ponder on it again. I know that all the problems I've had in life have brought me closer to God. If I did not have them and life was easy I would stay to myself and feel no need to come to Christ. The problems I have faced have helped me learn and grow. Even the sins I have  made have taught me valuable lessons. Life has been hard, but its been good, I would not go back and change a thing. They have made me the person I am today. I know God because of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment