Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse - Acts 3:8

Today's favorite verse: Acts 3:8
"And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God."

Peter and John were entering the Beautiful gate of the Temple and saw a man crippled from birth. Peter in the name of Jesus Christ told him to rise up and walk. This verse is about the man's joyful reaction to that call. 

I could just picture this man leaping as he walked with joy to the temple. I pondered over my many feelings over the years about going to the temple. I am finally at the point on the mornings I go to the temple I awake with music in my ears, jump from my bed and have joy as I get ready to go the temple. It truly is a day I look forward to all week. The other day I realized the music I was hearing was the song of redeeming love spoken of in the scriptures. Now I see my jumping up from bed and the joy on rising to go to the temple, means I have been spiritually healed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment