Friday, February 24, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 49:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 49:3
"And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified."

I pondered on the Lord's second coming and what an honor it will be to counted as His sheep. That because we will be there waiting for our Lord and King it will bring glory to Him. I had never thought of bringing glory to the Lord. How can one be glorified if there is no one there to worship and adore you? After all He has done for us, it will be an honor to show Him how much he means to me. This made me think of the Savior visiting the Nephites after his resurrection, and how they received Him and his joy was full.

"And they did all, both they who had been healed and they who were whole, bow down at his feet, and did worship him; and as many as could come for the multitude did kiss his feet, insomuch that they did bathe his feet with their tears.
And they arose from the earth, and he said unto them: Blessed are ye because of your faith. And now behold, my joy is full.
And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them."
(3 Nephi 17:10, 20-21)


Day 2887

No comments:

Post a Comment