Monday, February 20, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 45:18

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 45:18
"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

This reminded me of this.

"And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.
And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. "
(Moses 1:31, 33)

The earth was created to be inhabited. Each world that has been created has been for God's own purposes. In this world God created man in his own image. That was part of his purpose.

"And I, God, created man in mine own image, in the image of mine Only Begotten created I him; male and female created I them."
(Moses 2:27)

It does make me wonder if in other worlds he did not create man in his own image. Otherwise, where did the Cherubims and Seraphims that minister in the heavenly sanctuary, Holy of Holies, and guard the tree of life come from?

"Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."
(Isaiah 6:2)

"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."
(Genesis 3:24)

"And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly."
(Hebrew 9:5)



Day 2883

No comments:

Post a Comment